Melanie Davis's EDM 310 Blog

Saturday, February 3, 2007

My Blogging Experience

So I've almost waited until the last minute to write about my blogging experience but here I am doing it! I like blogging, if I actually took the time to do it! I found it pretty easy after I figured out how to login! Uploading pictures and putting links in was easy for me...maybe because I'm always on a computer either on myspace, facebook or aim.
I'm not sure if blogging in classrooms is a good thing or not. It has it's positives and negatives. It would be neat if you were meeting another class from somewhere else in the country, and even the world. If I let my students blog, I would definitely monitor the postings and the comments. I would have specific topics for them to write about so that they don't go into personal things that don't need to be out there for everyone to see! I had never really thought about using blogs in the classroom, but now that I have I can see the use of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home